Summer 5-Day Detox For Beginners
A 5-Day Whole Foods Detox to Help You Feel Better and Have More Energy, and Look Great (Without Up Giving Real Food!) July 19 through July 23rd.
Are you ready for summer? I know you want to feel great in your skin this summer (who doesn’t?!), but I’ll bet you aren’t willing to give up all your favorite foods and starve yourself silly. Good things you’ve landed here! I’ve been there and done that – it’s no fun, and I can tell you it doesn’t work for the long haul.
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Carrying excess weight around your belly
- Experience sugar or salt cravings on a regular basis
- Have skin blemishes and breakouts
- Can’t think straight or feel like you have brain fog
- Get the late afternoon energy slump
- Wake up still feeling tired
- Feel like you’ve lost your glow
If so, it might be time for a gentle whole foods detox! Even when we eat really clean foods, we’re exposed to toxins in our environment all the time, and those hitchhiking chemicals can really put a kink in our weight loss goals!
This program is perfect for you if you’ve never detoxed before, and it’s especially right if you’re nervous about what might happen to you during a detox.
The 5-Day Detox for Beginners really works because:
- Many, many clients have done this detox and have benefitted from this gentle yet highly effective detox protocol
- You’ll be eating whole-foods based foods with legumes, fresh vegetables and fruits, whole grains, and some lean proteins
- You’ll get a TON of support from me during the group detox via our members-only support forum (from July 19th to July 23rd)
- I’ve created an awesome book of recipes that includes easy to prepare recipes your whole family will eat (seriously! They’ve passed the 4-year-old niece test)
- You’ll have optional supplements you can add in to the program to make your detox even deeper
- I’m committed to your success. If you need help at any time during your detox program, I’ll be there to support you, answer your questions, and tweak your program so it works for you.
Now here’s the big question!
Why detox in the first place?
I’m so glad you asked. I used to think detoxes were only for health nuts and celebrities (think Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston). Then, I started learning more about nutrition, our bodies’ physiology, and about the environmental toxins we’re exposed to on a daily basis. It’s really intense! Did you know that scientists have determined that most people are carrying 700 contaminants in their bodies? These chemicals have been linked to all kinds of damage including cancer, high blood pressure, memory problems, immune dysfunction, attention deficit disorder, and more.
Yes, our bodies do work to detox on a daily basis, and they do this through four primary organs: the lungs, the kidneys, the skin, and the liver. The challenge comes when our bodies get exposed to more toxins than they can process out, which is happening to all of us every day. The truth of the matter is that toxic chemicals in our food, our air, our water, and materials all around us can quickly overload our systems.
When our bodies get overexposed to toxins, our liver does the best job it can to protect us, and it does this by wrapping those toxins in mucous and storing them in fat cells. EEEW! The problem with that is when we have a toxin stored in our fat, we can’t burn that fat until we release and process that toxin!
The reality is that no matter how much you exercise, eat right, and manage your stress, you won’t be able to lose that stubborn fat until you partake in a detox and get rid of those toxins for good.
The 5-Day Detox for Beginners is perfect for you if:
- You’ve never detoxed before
- You’ve detoxed before, but you’ve found that hardcore raw, vegan and juice cleanses don’t really work for you
- You’re really busy and don’t have time for a longer detox program
- You want a gentle but effective detox
- You’re looking for a whole foods detox program
- You want to clean out your system before the holidays hit
- You ready to hit the reset button on your eating habits
What you’ll get with the 5-Day Detox for Beginners:
- Dozens of recipes that are specially crafted to support your body’s natural detox processes
- Two live training calls taught by me on everything you need to know to detox AND on how to transition out of the detox
- A daily protocol with step-by-step instructions on what to do and when to do it
- A 20-minute strategy session with me to determine your next steps once you’re done with the detox
Bonuses I’m giving away:
- A shopping list template that will make hitting the grocery store a breeze
- A supplement guide including my favorite brands and where you can get them
- A “Deepen Your Detox” handbook so you can boost your detox experience
- A complete “Eating Out” guide so you’ll know exactly what to order if you have a business lunch or dinner with friends
You’ll get everything listed above for just $127
Early bird special! This program is just $97 when you sign up by July 17th!
I believe my 5-Day Detox for Beginners will help you feel and look better. If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of signing up and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you ASAP,
Lots of love and healthy eating,
Medical Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to educate you about how to take care of your body and as a self-help tool for your own use so that you can reach your own health goals. It is not intended to treat or cure any specific illness and is not to replace the guidance provided by your own medical practitioner. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. If you suspect you have a medical problem, we urge you to take appropriate action by seeking medical attention.